The first book in the “Sea Life, See Life” children’s series
This enchanting children’s series sets the stage for a sequence of kid sized lessons on exploring, creating, and living the life of their dreams while becoming confident, active, productive individuals. This first story focuses on helping children separate themselves from the crowd. It’s beautifully illustrated with a fun, beachy setting!
- Inspire young children to live their own dreams
- Encourage kids to become unique individuals
- Promote acknowledgment and gratitude for the life they live
- Enforce service as a foundation block for a happy life
- Most appropriate for children ages 3-8 (my 10-year-old loves it, too!)
MORE FROM THE SERIES
Watch for fun new additions to the Sea Life, See Life series. First up will be “I Wish I Were a Barnacle on a Boat”, followed by “I Wish I Were a Moose on the Loose”. Sign up below to receive updates and special offers on all new releases.