You don’t have to live in Alaska, to enjoy recipes with a little Last Frontier flair!
I’ve packaged up many of our favorites in a beautiful, easy to use cookbook. As the follow up to ‘Dutch Oven Cooking 101’ (free to subscribers), this book takes this unique culinary art to the next level. It’s rustic outdoor cooking at its best!
Whether you want to cook an appetizer, main dish, sides, or dessert, there’s a tantalizing variety of recipes to select from. Plus, it contain vivid photos showcasing Alaska’s stunning, beauty with some fun 49th State facts!
- Cast iron creations made using meats and produce found in Alaska
- Ingredient substitutions for success anywhere
- Lower fat and calorie options
- Easy to follow recipes with difficulty ratings from beginner to advanced
- Advanced tips and tricks for cooking more delicate foods
- Stunning photography of each recipe, and our Alaskan surroundings
To be among the first to know when “Dutch Oven Cooking: Alaska Style” becomes available, simply enter your details below. I may even throw in some early bird offers just for you! I promise, this cookbook will be fabulous.